With more than 1,100 pediatrician members, the Missouri Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics is committed to promoting the health of all children and youth in Missouri through advocacy, education, and collaboration.
The Missouri Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics focuses on our members’ needs and their patients. We work collectively to fulfill our mission and serve as advocates for Missouri’s children. You can click below to learn more about how to join the chapter and become involved.
Here’s how you can become a member.
- I want to join the AAP and the Missouri Chapter. Click here.
- I am an AAP member but want to join the Missouri Chapter. Click here and choose option #1.
- Need to reactivate your membership? Click here.
- You do not have to be a member of the AAP to join the Missouri Chapter. Please keep in mind in order to receive the national AAP benefits you must be an active AAP member. Click here to join and choose the appropriate Chapter Affiliate membership type.
Missouri Chapter Membership Types and Dues
- Fellow and Specialty Fellow – $140
- Candidate Fellow, Retired Fellow, Senior Member and Associate Member – $75
- PRT, Resident, Medical Student, Emeritus, Honorary Fellow – Free