Following are a few resources for parents. We want to help you raise happy and healthy kids!
- Need help finding a pediatrician? Here’s a great resource to find a pediatrician.
Immunizations are safe and effective in preventing disease. Here is the immunization schedule.
- Symptom Checker is a great way to see if a doctor’s visit is needed.
- MO HealthNet is a great resource for individuals that need information about Missouri’s Medicaid program.
- Keep your child safe while they sleep. Learn about the AAP recommendations for safe sleep practices.
ParentLink is a call center that provides parenting resources that can answer questions and address behavior concerns.
- Need help finding child care? Child Care Aware of Missouri can help.
WIC stands for Women, Infants and Children. It’s a supplemental nutrition program, supports breastfeeding and provides health risk assessment through the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services to eligible participants.
- Here is information for foster care and adoption. Click here.
- Learn more about Missouri First Steps for children ages birth to three with disabilities or developmental delays.
The opioid epidemic in our nation and our state affect everyone. Read more on how to talk to your kids about preventing drug abuse.
Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: MO Hotline: 800-392-3738, National Hotline: 800-422-4453
- Listen to the latest podcasts from pediatricians.
- Understanding autism can be complicated. Here are some resources to help you: Autism Speaks, Thompson Center, Missouri Department of Mental Health.
- The AAP offers advice on many topics related to childcare from birth to the teenage years. Learn more on the Healthy Children website.